The Best Place To Sell Your Business Or Buy Your Next One!
DescriptionThe legendary Hurly Burly Theatre Café.
The Hurly Burly has toured festivals since 2007 with its solar powered commercial kitchen and unique, cotton canvas marquee. With its seated dining and efficient bar system, this profitable business has a reputation for excellent food and entertainment. Festivals rely on The Hurly Burly to bring added value to their events and so are offered prime pitches on unique trading deals.
'An honourable, can-do company'
- Dick Vernon, Glastonbury Manager
‘The Hurly Burly always offers something unique to our festival goers'
- Rob da Bank, Curator of Bestival and Camp Bestival
'I am delighted to have secured The Hurly Burly to come to our event, having been impressed by them at numerous festivals in England over the years. An additional reason I am delighted to have The Hurly Burly on-site is their ongoing commitment to environmental best practice; a fact which was recognised by them being awarded the Glastonbury Green Trader Award.'
- Hilary Goodfellow, DF Concerts
The current touring circuit:
- Glastonbury Festival
- Latitude Festival
- Camp Bestival
- Secret Garden Party
- Green Man
- Shambala Festival
- Electric Picnic
The Hurly Burly thrives at weddings and at these larger events and regularly feeds over 1000 hungry festival goers each day.
- Food Storage Truck, 1989 Iveco Ford Cargo 813, 7.5 tonnes, with tail lift.
- Fitted out with purpose crate racking and sealed refrigerated section.
- Horse Box, 1989 Iveco Ford Cargo 1013, 10 tonnes. Transports service counter, chairs, tables and equipment.
- Bus, 1980 Volvo Plaxton. Originally seating 53 passengers, and now fully converted into an expansive commercial kitchen. Comprising:
- Pastry/bakery area , equipped with Hobart mixer with dough hook and whisk
- 2 cooking stations, each with a 6 burner gas range
- LPG water boiler
- 2 chest freezers
- 1 Under counter fridge
- KP area
- 5 sinks
- Stainless steel prep counters and shelving systems
- Commercial grade vegetable grater & dicer
- Pots, pans, utensils, industrial can opener, knives, cutlery
- Fire Extinguishers.
- Solar Powered Rig. 3KW. 10 x 300 watt photovoltaic panels, housed on top of the bus. Includes 2KW Outback invertor, battery bank, charge controller and mate.
- Marquee, unique, 30’ x 40’ purpose built structure, designed to act as a giant awning for the bus.
- Serving Counter, fitted with chilled salad counter, Bain Marie with 6 x full size gastronorm, 2 LPG urns, 1 under counter freezer and 2 undercounter fridges.
- Chairs, 64 x vintage Bauhaus chairs
- 8 Tables, each seating 8 guests.
This item is now sold